Sunday, May 11, 2008

Reaffirming the mission statement.

From my very first blog post, lo, a whole four posts ago:

"I'm going to talk about what I read, and what I write, and about feminism, and geekery, library science and lust, politics and polyamory, kink and the endless battle to keep my kitchen clean."

Well, let us see how I am doing. Reading, yes. Writing... not so much. Feminism... not so much. Geekery... nope. Well, besides the general book-ness, which I have already covered. Library science ... also, not yet. Lust? Hum. Still no. Politics... not at all. Polyamory: well, besides mentioning that I am... not so much. Kink: yes! And as for the endless battle to keep my kitchen clean? No.

Well. It is early days yet, here at Books, Blogs and Blather. I'm going to think of this list as inspiration, and see what comes of it.

In the mean time I shall try to knock out one of these topics a week. Which shall it be?
Writing?
Feminism?
Geekery?
Library Science?
Lust?
Politics?
Polyamory?
The Endless Battle to Keep my Kitchen Clean?

Let me know in the comments, o loyal readers. (All two of you. Hi there!)

3 comments:

I. Mazzikin said...

Any and all. Let's start with...ohh...*rolls dice* Feminism.

Story Boyle said...

Can it be feminism as it pertains to the endless battle to keep your kitchen clean?

But I like this notion of discussing feminism.

joe said...

Let me know in the comments, o loyal readers. (All two of you. Hi there!) Actually there are at least three of us. Hi there! (Smile) I will go along with the majority and vote for feminism as the topic of the week as that interests me. Writing would be a good one too.

cj